€ 35000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client, an international company in the Rotterdam Botlek area, we are looking for a Cost Analyst/Cost Accountant (fulltime).
The Cost Analyst is part of a team of cost analysts who is responsible for the analysis, control and management of the costing processes for the European business of the company in order to ensure compliance with relevant policies & procedures, US GAAP, statutory and fiscal requirements.
- Directing and controlling the costing activities on a cost center level in order to ensure on time monthly financial reporting
- Annual calculation and follow up on recovery activity rates
- Month-end close activities – production variance, purchase price analysis
- Monthly revaluation and analysis of the inventory through PUP (Provision for Unrealised Profit)
- Regular production settlements
- Regular review of the production and supply chain process to insure correct BOM’s and Routings leading to a correct standard cost calculation in the system
- Review of Balance Sheet and P&L with regards to any inventory flows and contribution margin
- Processing, reconciliation and analysis of large data
- To ensure an adequate system of internal controls is maintained / improved for key costing processes in compliance with SOX.
- Preparation, managing and execution of the monthly reports
- File proposals for improvement & efficiencies of systems and procedures.
Our client is an international company and active in the chemical industry. Their HQ in the Netherlands is located in the Botlek, Rotterdam area.
You will receive a one year secondment via YER. After one year you will receive a contract with our client, so this is a permanent position with the oppertunity to grow within the company. Terms of employment (i.e. salary) is depending on your educational background and work experience.
- Candidate should have at least a HBO (bachelor) degree in Business Economics or Accounting
- Solid (2-5 years) experience in cost control with focus on direct cost, material ledger management
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounting experience and skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, other European languages are a pre
- Service minded
- Hands on mentality
- Cultural competence