Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Currently we are looking for a lab technician with hands on experience with RT-qPCR assay development and preferably also (clinico-)histopathology to strengthen our team.
Signaling pathways play an important role in the development of a normal cell into a cancer cell. In our project we develop a molecular test to detect aberrant activity of signaling pathway causing tumors to proliferate. Currently we are looking for a lab technician with hands on experience with RT-qPCR assay development and preferably also (clinico-)histopathology to strengthen our team.
Your challenge would be to support our project team in the lab conform our Standard Operating Procedures and to report on your results in lab journals, reports and project team meetings. Your tasks are broad and consists of RNA extraction, qPCR, histopathological tasks, and support in test verification activities. Experience in design control and ISO13485 would be advantageous.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- HLO degree in molecular biology or related education
- Hands-on experience in RT-qPCR assay development and preferably also (clinic)histopathology
- At least 3 years of working experience in a molecular lab
- Affinity with documentation
- Team player
- Reporting in English (orally and in writing)
- 0.8 FTE available