Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For a large, global IT Program we are looking for an experiences Program Controller a.i. The assignment start at the beginning of January, for apportoximately 9 months. The location is Arnhem, and occasionally Amsterdam.
The IT Program manages a multi million Euro program budget with the purpose of replicating the IT landscape for our client. The program Finance role will manage the Financial reporting for the program and ensure cost transparency of approximately 20 active projects. The required expertise is in the Financial accounting and reporting field and has an understanding of project accounting.
The role will support the controllers and program team/project managers, e.g. with preparing accruals or PO’s, help preparing substantiation for questions from accountants et cetera
The position reports to the IT Program Office Manager. The primary work location is Arnhem but attendance in Amsterdam can also be supported. The position will interact with project managers, IT Controllers, and IT leadership.
The contractor will independently perform and deliver the above tasks.
1. Work closely with IT controllers
2. Analyse SAP and time writing data received from the controllers
3. Create overviews for the project managers with the actuals.
4. Discuss actuals with the Project Managers and collecting their latest view of the project financials in monthly recurring meetings
5. Assist IT Controller with accruals on a monthly basis
6. Keep track of the budgets and actuals in the cost tracker overview
7. Create slides for the reporting to the board
8. Perform various financial analysis as may be required from time to time
Our client is a large multination.
We offer an challenging assigment in a very dynamic environment
Required general skills
• Analytical thinking
• Excellent skills in Excel and Powerpoint
• Understanding of project accounting (i.e., budgets, actuals, ETC’s, EAC)
Education and Certifications
Experience and other
• Minimum 5 Years in Project Accounting and Reporting
- Required: English
- Desired: Dutch