Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
We are looking for a Technical leader with seniority and high impact on strategic architectural decisions. Can you design the future of ASML in the area of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) within the Manufacturing IT team? Are you an expert in the area of PLM in a manufacturing environment?
You will ensure that the correct IT solutions are chosen, in line with business and IT roadmaps.
As an IT Solution Architect you are responsible for designing the architecture of future IT Solutions.
This starts with an IT roadmap in the area of PLM/PDM, till the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions for running projects. You align with colleague IT Architects and Business Architects to ensure a balanced architecture cross process and cross applications.
You are responsible for the IT architecture of the applications in scope, mainly SAP. Understanding and advocating the principles of business and IT, and more specifically enterprise architecture, strategies are part of your role.
As Solution Architect you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Analyze the as-is architecture landscape to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement;
- "Sell" the enterprise architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results;
- Design and lead the implementation of applications based on the guidance of the target architecture and the subsequent Project Start Architectures;
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations;
- You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions; Content wise your working area will be mainly PLM within the manufacturing and logistics domains. Focus areas will be:
- Master data structures and processes in the ERP and ME systems.
- Integration and alignment between the various PLM systems; This position contains international travelling to our other factories in US and Taiwan for short periods if needed. This will be 4-5 times per year for 1-4 weeks per case and highly dependent on the project type.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in complex PLM processes;
- Certified in Archimate & TOGAF as standard to document the IT Architecture.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Architect with PLM processes in a discrete manufacturing industry
- Manufacturing process in general – Specific: PLM system background
- Experience with specifying an IT roadmap;
- Ability to translate a Functional Design into a Technical Design;
- At least 10 years’ experience with IT systems supporting PLM processes
- High level of steering based on know-how;
- Able to explain complex matters in a simple and understandable way;
- Displays intellectual integrity;
- Is motivated by long-term results;
- Understanding of the enterprise's political climate and how to navigate the political waters;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to create and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of the matrix organization;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.