€ 60000 - € 80000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Looking for a Business Consultant at Philips International in Amsterdam. Your homebase will be in Eindhoven, High Tech Campus.
- Finalize baseline analysis of overlap of customers for cardiology informatics (CI) and image-guided therapy (IGT). Primary focus North America, secondary focus Germany, France and Italy.
- Map current sales process for CI and IGT to identify overlapping touch points and understand potential opportunities for cross sell.
- Develop and assess upside potential for cross selling.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Typical experienced consultant profile – 3-4 years of experience, team member/senior consultant profile (experienced in research, financial modeling and stakeholder interviews);
- Independent worker who can own and drive analyses, guided by the Group Strategy leadership team;
- Conducts high quality, meaningful, evidence-based business analyses; can structure/synthesize information and present this in a compelling way in PowerPoint charts/ slides;
- Builds and communicates actionable strategy recommendations;
- Ideally has experience/knowledge of image guided T\therapy or cardiology informatics market in healthtech;
- Prior experience with Philips is a plus.