Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For a multinational in Arnhem we are looking for an interim Process Specialist. The assignment will start at the 7th of January, till at least the end of February. We are looking for a candidate who is available for 32-40 hours per week.
Our client is implementing a new Corporate Credit Card Program and this requires some work on the Finance back end/Accounting part.
1. Reviewing current accounting processes (GL posting, reconciliation) for travel expenses (mainly reconciled via Concur) to check for gaps, and changes required to suit new company requirements.
2. Set up SAP Payment processes
3. Re design processes and develop process documents
4. Coordinate with various teams across the globe, take into consideration local differences & requirements
5. Assist with setting up the correct process in Concur to assist with VAT reclaim
You will report to the Global Category manager travel and expense and work under his guidance as well as close co operation with Finance regional accounting centers (Global) & Corporate Card Project Manager and various other stakeholders.
Our client is a very interesting multinational in the area of Arnhem.
We offer a challenging assignment for at least 2 months. During the assingment you will be contracted by YER, it is also possible to fullfill this assignment as a freelancer.
Proper Accounting knowledge specially on GL posting and reconsolidation
Functional understanding of SAP specially on the FI payment part
Strong communication and coordination skill
Experience in office tooling include Visio maybe
Quick leaner and self-starter
Language skills: English