Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks we are currently recruiting a Functional Test Engineer Engine's. The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics.
- Document and evaluate test results.
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution.
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls.
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
Collaboration in project teams.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to be employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master Degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics.
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics.
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred.
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch, speaking Dutch has preference.