Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are urgently looking for a Product Test and Verification engineer.
As member of our product development teams, you will be responsible for product verification test activities. Your key challenge will be the execution of test and verification plans.
You will join the Test and Verification group, part of the Consumer Lifestyle Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
You will work for one or more business categories such as Beauty or Connected Health Measurement Devices.
We test products like new generation Home Monitoring devices, permanent hair removal devices, video baby monitors, baby bottles and soothers. This position is for Breastfeeding devices
The group consists of 20 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-national. You will report to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
- Establish and maintain verification methods and verification tools;
- Execute tests and measurements
Royal Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Technical background, preferably mechatronics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment.
- More than 3 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality,
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.