€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Leads small industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Manages own project team.
Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
• Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
• Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specifications, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
• Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, cost, information and organization
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, cost, information) and organization
• Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and cost to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for
• Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager
• Organizational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented
• Required experience in development consumer device (not mandatory development consumer medical device yet highly appreciated)
• Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas
• Preferably, experience as Development Engineer. Necessary know how / skills
• University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience
• Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques, etc.
• Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required