Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Our client is looking for candidates with analytical or solid state chemistry background, ready to assume a role as project chemist in PhysChem-pharmaceutical R&D projects. You will support the chemical process development as well as the analytical development of pharmaceutical compounds. Salt selection and polymorphic behaviour will be studied using high-throughput screening equipment; process optimization makes use of Design of Experiments; and a broad set of analytics will be applied to characterize the different forms. Depending on the complexity and dynamics of the projects the project chemist will be involved in 1-3 projects at a time.
The solid state chemist is part of a multidisciplinary project team and reports directly to the Cell Lead. The solid state chemist will be responsible for the day to day project activities. In addition he/she will perform literature studies, write project updates and reports. He/she will need to be result driven, pragmatic, and always keep an eye on quality and safety.
Our client is a young and dynamic company, specialized in contract activities servicing the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The are located in the US and The Netherlands. The core activities of our European facility consist of process research & development combined with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture in a GMP quality environment.
For the Department of Solid State Chemistry we are looking for a talented Solid State Chemist.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Alcami. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- HBO degree related to analytical chemistry or solid state chemistry or at least 3 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Fluent in English
- A good working and quality attitude, accurate, with an eye for detail
- Team player
- Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through personal example
- Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety first culture
- Produces high quality work product with a focus on first time right
- Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and regulatory standards