Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Affinity for Data, Data tools, and Financial Reporting? we are looking for a candidate who is always seeking improvements in its skills, processes, and analysis!
Develop and update advanced reporting, analyses, metrics, and dashboards (using a.o. Tableau and Alteryx) related to provide insightful recommendations for internal and external stakeholders like a.o. Operations, Local and HQ Management, and various support departments globally.
• Generate and ensure that periodic/monthly reviews related to Company Objectives are reported to the company internal and external stakeholders
• Develop algorithms and new analytical models which transform a process into a data model
• Analyze large datasets to find valuable trends and patterns related to business challenges
• Establish a close working relationship with all business teams to ensure their needs are translated into actionable reports and efficient tools.
In the Netherlands they deliver products and systems as well as installations and services. With this delivery program, the company reaches out to all areas within the electro technical industry. Clients will find total solutions within the field of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives and Healthcare. With these 9 divisions, the company answers the extracurricular questions of society. Just a few organizations are operating on such a global scale being active in so many industries compared to this company. They offer a wide variety of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. All this will be focused on with a sustainable approach.
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- 13 ADV days
- Excellent pension provision
- Training and educative opportunities
- Stimulating personal development
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km)
- Work week of 40 hours
• Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field of Data Analysis, Finance, mathematics, physics or similar
• Knowledge of accounting/finance principles and exceptional math/statistics skills
• Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
• Proven analytical, problem-solving, problem management, and conceptual skills, including the ability to make valid conclusions from assessing operational and financial data
• Knowledge of data analytics best practices as they relate to optimizing financial performance, labor efficiency and customer service
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience with Tableau and Alteryx is highly preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members and leaders; ability to translate requirements into working solutions
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or any other relational database is a Pre