Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you work within an international and technical company? For our Procurement department at our head office, we are looking for an experienced Buyer.
The procurement department covers the entire supply chain and is responsible for all subcontracting of fabrication, procurement and expediting of materials and equipment and all logistics operations for our projects worldwide.
As Equipment Buyer you are responsible for the purchasing of equipment like control valves, attemperators, burner systems, flow devices, expansion joints, shut-off valves etc.
This involves, among others, following tasks:
- Sending our requests for quotations, evaluation of offers, negotiations and closing of contracts within the set targets, and processing these purchase orders in our ERP system;
- Presenting your purchasing strategy in a sourcing board;
- Organising eAuctions and Supplier negotiation days;
- Purchasing under Frame Agreements;
- Supplier management, maintaining an actual overview of documentation, information, fabrication capabilities and workload of suppliers;
- Monitoring of supplier performance and initiating improvement actions, in close alignment with the project supply manager and the equipment coordinator;
- Processing and checking of invoices in our SAP system;
- Handling of warranty issues;
- Initiating and coordination of the supplier qualification process in case of new suppliers.
You are a professional partner for the project execution team. You work pro-actively together with other disciplines like engineering, strategic procurement, quality control and sales, to align the need and developments in the equipment assigned to you.
In the Netherlands they deliver products and systems as well as installations and services. With this delivery program, the company reaches out to all areas within the electro technical industry. Clients will find total solutions within the field of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives and Healthcare. With these 9 divisions, the company answers the extracurricular questions of society. Just a few organizations are operating on such a global scale being active in so many industries compared to this company. They offer a wide variety of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. All this will be focused on with a sustainable approach.
- Competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
We are looking for an experienced buyer with higher professional education, preferably with a technical background and NEVI 1. You have minimum 5 years relevant experience in international technical markets and project organizations. You have a good commercial sense and a clear affinity with and knowledge of legal and financial aspects of purchasing.
You are able to communicate and cooperate with different cultures and have a good working knowledge of English and Dutch, both written as well as verbal.
Your communication skills are excellent and you are able to work independently. Considering that we work in a project organization, it is essential that your work is transparent for your colleagues and that you carefully align your work with the project execution team. We have multiple projects running in parallel, so you should be able to handle time pressure, act quickly, maintain the overview and structure, and set correct priorities.