Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Alcami is looking for candidates with analytical or solid state chemistry background, ready to assume a role as project chemist in PhysChem-pharmaceutical R&D projects. You will support the chemical process development as well as the analytical development of pharmaceutical compounds. Salt selection and polymorphic behaviour will be studied using high-throughput screening equipment and a broad set of analytics will be applied to characterize the different forms. Depending on the complexity and dynamics of the projects the project chemist will be involved in 1-3 projects at a time.
The solid state chemist is part of a multidisciplinary project team and reports directly to the Cell Lead. The solid state chemist will be responsible for the day to day project and quality activities. In addition he/she will perform literature studies, write project updates and reports. He/she will need to be result driven, pragmatic, and always keep an eye on quality and safety.
Alcami is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). We are a team of dynamic individuals committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mindset of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires us to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for our customers and the patients they serve. In return, we offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent salary, traveling allowance
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- HBO degree related to analytical chemistry or solid state chemistry or at least 3 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with XRPD, DSC and TGA measurement and method optimization
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Fluent in English
- A good working and quality attitude, accurate, with an eye for detail
- Team player