€ 60 - € 70
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Responsibility for the local day-to-day running of the finance department in Amsterdam reporting to the CFO in Scandinavia.
- Support the CFO in the preparation of management accounts;
- Monthly/weekly forecasting;
- Monthly reporting;
- Accounts receivables and payables;
- Payment and cash flow management;
- Support during annual Audit and Statutory accounts process;
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations;
- VAT reporting;
- Develop/improve procedures and controls;
- Ad hoc requests and administration.
Scandinavian international fast growing scale-up in innovation initiatives, founded in 2015.
- Inspiring location in the south area of Amsterdam;
- Flexible working hours;
- Assignment for 3 months or longer (depending on permanent hiring process).
- Relevant finance education and experience;
- Comfortable working in a fast growing scale up;
- Advanced in Excel;
- Dutch Tax & Accounting knowledge;
- Must be fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Take full initiative;
- Problem solving mind set.