< € 35,000
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to managers in a dynamic, highly demanding, international environment energize you? We would like to welcome a pro-active team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
This is a temporary (capacity flex) position for 32 hours/week to replace a colleague during maternity leave (Dec 2018 - May 2019).
As Management Assistant you support several ASML managers, enabling them to focus on their core business. Efficiency and collaboration are the drivers in execution of this mission. You are the linking pin between management and the various departments and other stakeholders.
Together with your team you provide high-quality services to a number of staff members of the Global Quality (GQ) department. You pro-actively follow up with the managers to meet their needs and ensure problems are solved in a timely manner.As Management Assistant your main tasks will be:
- Calendar management
- E-mail management
- Meeting preparation and participation
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management
- Travel management (high complexity in different time zones)
- Expense arrangements
- Projects, events and year planning support
- Assistance of MSO in identifying and contributing to process improvements
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have completed vocational education (MBO) or bachelor degree (HBO).
3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
As Management Assistant you are able to:
- Work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-actively identify, fulfill and -where possible- stay ahead of customer needs
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly with different stakeholders. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Collaborate with your team to get the work done
- Thrive in a highly dynamic, 24/7 environment. You have a proven ability to prioritize and be flexible