Research & Development, Quality & Safety, Sales
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Construction, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
A broad role which is operational as well as tactical in nature. You will operate in an international environment and work closely with your peers from Product Management, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Operations. You will report to the Manager of the Product Management department for the EMEA region.
The Product Management team is responsible for managing and developing the assigned product portfolio that fits the continuous evolving market and capitalizes on market white spots. You will actively contribute to the growth & innovation strategy, working closely with R&D and Operations. Based on market and competitor analysis, the Product Manager develops growth plans and implements them together with operations and the sales team.
Mastervolt is an innovative, successful company based in Amsterdam and proud member of the U.S. based Power Products LLC group, part of the Brunswick Corporation. We are engaged in the development and the worldwide sales/marketing of high quality reliable electrical power systems for autonomous use in Marine, Mobile and Industrial markets. Mastervolt offices are located in Amsterdam (HQ), United Kingdom, Germany and France. Product development takes place in Amsterdam. Mastervolt has a global network of distributors and dealers in over 80 countries.
Mastervolt is a professional and dynamic company with a strong culture focused on growth and innovation. We offer an informal culture, challenging and inspiring work environment, appreciate own initiatives and leave room for self-development. We are looking for professionals who like to help us continue our journey of growth. Terms of employment will be according to market conditions and experience. For information about Mastervolt see www.mastervolt.com.
- Product Master Data responsible for the assigned product groups
- Provides guidance during new product development and sustain development projects
- Life cycle management for the assigned product groupsCollects and analyses market intelligence in core and adjacent markets
- Identifies new trends and opportunities and creates ‘Product Briefs’ for new product ideas
- Responsible for organizing and leading product launches and product introductions in close cooperation with Marketing and Sales
- Participates in sales meetings as necessary to support sales opportunities
- Visit key accounts to develop new applications/markets
- You are a clear communicator and able to manage by influence
- Master or Bachelor plus Degree in a Technical/Business field
- Minimum three years of experience in a technical/commercial environment
- You are commercial by nature and have a passion for Product Management, identifying trendsetting customer needs and create new business
- You feel comfortable in a technical environment with technical products
- You have a hands-on attitude and like to get things done
- You have conceptual and analytical competences and know how to integrate as well; Prepared to travel internationally occasionally
- Preferably speaks Dutch and English, German is a pre