Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, High Tech
Over deze vacature
As an electrical integrator and test engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers.
You are able to work in a team with highly demanding electrical designers and also able to cooperate with electrical and mechanical technicians during the hectic equipment integration and testing phases. You are responsible for, amongst others, the integration of the electrical part of the equipment designed by the project team, the testing of the electrical functionality of the hardware (incl. EMC aspects) and the documenting of the test results in a compliant way. You also identify possible issues during the equipment integration and testing phase, propose possible solutions and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems in close cooperation with the other team members.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- You have at least MBO degree in electrical engineering.
- You have at least 10 years work experience, and at least 5 years in semiconductor manufacturing equipment environment.
- You have experience with integrating, testing and documenting high precision modules/subassemblies. This will be the main part of the job.
- You are a proven team player.
- You have a customer centric attitude.
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work. You are able to work independently after agreed so in the team.
- You have practical technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet build-up.
- You have practical knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation.
- You have practical experience with regulations required for developing semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- You have practical experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations.
- You are familiar with (needed to cooperate with the electrical designers) Microsoft Visio;