Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead Operational projects for specific internal or external customers with the purpose of assuring the projects continuity and the project quality up to high standard.
- Enabling customers to reach fabrication maturity of specific products
- Identifying the main product requirements and being able to translate them into process specifications
- Customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication with all stakeholders
Highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who are highly experienced in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process and Maintenance Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department within Philips Innovation Services Technology Laboratories and consists of about 25 experts.
We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to develop yourself and your expertise.
- A Master in the area of the exact sciences.
- Experience in process engineering & development.
- Relevant experience in industrial processing, semiconductor is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Green Belt is preferred, Black Belt is highly valued
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English