Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Media
Over deze vacature
For our client global Philips in Amsterdam we are looking for a Global Digital Content manager. Start in December '18. This is an assignment for 7 months.
• Be responsible for the development of all Philips DA .com pages (desktop & mobile) and dedicated content in alignment with BG, CO, BCD and Digital Services and external companies
• Deploy and update multiplatform content and ensure, quality and editorial specifications on a campaign and day to day basis are met
• Ensure editorial content meets audience/user needs commissioning the necessary usability tests (A/B, Multivariate), SEO research/analysis, shopper insights per category, local insights (Key market/CO), and global Consumer Marketing Management strategy
• Track SEO ranking on a frequent base
• Work closely with the M2O extended team and digital specialists to develop and deliver new content ideas and initiatives for .com & D2C and make sure, content lands consistently on all digital touchpoints (CRM, etailer, social media, DA apps)
• Act as the editorial lead on content development for the Philips DA .com website, guide assets team in the production of suitable assets, lead the creation of images, graphics, video and audio
• Track and report .com results; optimize content and page structure accordingly and communicate to M2O and category stakeholders
• Keep in touch with technical and editorial developments at PHILIPS.com (corporate and countries), social media platforms, and the wider digital space.
• Have an active interest in storytelling using digital technology and social media, and seek out and develop opportunities for new stories in these new formats.
• Identify opportunities for collaborative working with partners within and outside of the Philips DA –other BGs.
• Provide support and advice on interactive content/platforms to PHILIPS DA M2O and CMM teams
The Digital team is responsible for online marketing for global Philips DA. In practice, this means all owned, earned and paid channels such as website, social media channels, advertising and CRM campaign channels, as well as influencing third-party-owned channels such as blogs, media outlets, etc.
The DA content on all digital touch points is leading our engagement with the consumer. It aims to inspire, educate and inform consumers to induce a preference for our brands and convert.
Purpose of this role is to develop and execute consumer engagement strategy on our DA .com & .shop websites (desktop & mobile) and guide markets during the localisation process. Doing so, the .com/ content Manager should, based on data and insights, improve the website usability and drive buy-lead conversion to our Philips Online Shop and other retailers.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
• At least 2-3 years of website, app & digital content expertise in a B2C environment (agency, corporate)
• Thorough experience with web technologies, especially content management systems (CMS) and testing tools (e.g. Adobe Target)
• Excellent knowledge about web conversion drivers and ability to apply methods to improve website/ app usability
• Strong SEO background
• Profound communication, creative and editorial skills
• Digital native: must be interested in what is happening in online developments and ways of working, trends and technology
• Experience in writing and briefing agencies on digital campaigns
• A highly analytical approach, able to tag and track user activities in order to improve consumer experience of website/ app
• A good understanding of website/ app design as well as experience to apply design elements to support an engaging and carrying brand image
• Project management skills
• Driving collaboration across organisational boundaries
• Experience of influencing and managing a wide range of stakeholders
• Hands-on mentality and E2E ownership
• Excellent English skills, preferable other languages