Up to € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
For a well known Executive Search firm in Amsterdam we are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for 2 senior Partners (English speaking). Fulltime positions, near Central Station.
As an Assistant you work closely with the 2 Consultants, helping to deliver a high quality service to clients during the administration of assignments and helping to promote and exploit business development opportunities.
There may be additional duties that are specific to an individual Practice, or to working with a Practice Leader or member of a worldwide committee, but the following are the main duties common to all of the Assistants:
- Handle post and email; telephone calls, travel arrangements, coordinate business development meetings and lunches, issuing invitations, preparing guest lists and place cards, prepare mailing lists and coordinate the sending of the appropriate documentation;
- Ensure that any business development contacts of the Consultants are entered on to the Searcher database;
- Work as a team with the other Assistants, supporting each other to ensure that all work is done.
- Schedule all briefing meetings, including the internal briefing of the researcher and the subsequent debriefing of the researcher, if a researcher is being used on the assignment;
- When advertising is used as the method for obtaining suitable candidates, the Assistant should handle all aspects of the placement;
- Mail company information and job specifications to candidates, when appropriate;
- Liaise with both candidates and clients to arrange interview appointments and ensure that the individual records on the Searcher database are updated to show they are being interviewed and/or shortlisted;
- Make arrangements for psychological assessments of candidates, as required by the client.
Global consulting firm in over 50 countries with more than 7,500 people. They help organisations get their Strategy, Structure and Talent aligned.
Also they help companies design their organisations – the structure, roles, and responsibilities – to seize opportunities. As importantly,they help them select and hire the talent they need to execute their strategy and show them the best way to compensate, develop, and motivate their people.
- Top location near Central Station;
- Multicultural environment (English is company language);
- Salary up to € 50.000 gross;
- Pension plan;
The Assistant position is viewed as a critical support position. Successful Assistants have the opportunity to advance within the firm to Associate level and beyond. An Assistant has exposure to various parts of the search process, and therefore must have:
- Bachelor level;
- 4-10 years of working experience as an EA in international company (consulting/legal firm);
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Good organizational and administrative skills with an eye for detail;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills, being articulate and persuasive, and able to communicate complex matters in a straightforward manner;
- Ability to handle issues of a confidential nature with tact and diplomacy;
- On occasions, ability to work under extreme pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Be observant of processes and persuasive in reminding and convincing the team to return to the standard when deviating precariously from the corporate line;
- Have a good sense of timing and project management;
- The ability to multitask and remain calm even in hectic times.