€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
About this vacancy
Are you prepared to go out-of-your-way to support and service challenging high-tech assembly processes? Do you truly enjoy being part of a motivated team in a dynamic and diverse setting? Then this position is a great opportunity for you.
Balance capacity: level the load on production. And support first-line support in resolving disturbances within the production process. This to optimize the efficiency in the logistical process by balancing the workload within the warehouse & logistics departments. This to ensure maximum effective production process without disturbances.
- Monitor order intake for Warehouse & Logistics department
- Identify and analyze work load peaks
- Adjust the timing of deliveries in such a way that the work load is leveled on an hourly base
- Adjust the timing of deliveries based with respect to delivery priority
- Contact the internal customer (PP, CRL, MH) and/or the 3PL in case alignment is needed for load leveling
- Provides first line operational support on planning processes, executing resolution of operational issues, in order to minimize impact on the operation
- Participate in continuous improvement activities or projects with planning and operational expertise. Points out recurring problems and participates to their solution
- Contact person Warehouse process for Operational Support
- Weekly report performance and volume measurements
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO+ or HBO, background in logistics, warehousing and affinity with technology.
- Hands-on experience in a technical production/warehouse environment.
- Experience in execution administrative processes
- Preferably experience with planning or trouble-shooting: analyzing problem and eliminating bottlenecks.