€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged by improving the production process to ensure product quality, optimal availability, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’ for Production and Service.
As a MDO integration - Project Lead, you should plan, organize, steer and track of the progress of the sequences for NPI products.
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team
- Set up and maintain work breakdown and planning
- Set up and maintain deliverables of sequence engineers and architects
- Execute and report on team plan and pro-actively align with Project leader, operational sectors and suppliers
- Drive identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions
- Drive identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in team
- Setup project organization and assist Group Leader in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc or MSc degree within Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Electrical or other similar educations.
- A service or production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- Work preparation
- Motivating development into acceptable solution
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Get-on and do it mentality
- Very active, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills
- Team player