Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Urgent! We are looking for a full time interim Executive Assistant for a very reputable and international consultancy firm at a top location in Amsterdam (near public transport). In this role you will assist 2 Partners in the area of Private Equity. A demanding role for a driven, intelligent and service-minded assistant who is fluent in Dutch and English. This could be your new assignment!
In this position, you perform diversified administrative duties for two Partners, including written and verbal correspondence, meeting and calendar management, coordination and arrangement of travel schedules, monthly time and expense reporting, graphic presentations and other related duties as required. You closely work together with the rest of the support staff.
- Receive, screen and/or route all incoming telephone calls, mail, publications and correspondence for 2 Partners/VP's;
- Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings. Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize issues to ensure an effective time management approach. Communicate agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed;
- Maintain VP’s contact database in Outlook/company system;
- Act as an interface for clients and all levels of staff with the VPs, as appropriate;
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements with outside Travel agency including air, hotel, car, etc. as business needs and personal preferences dictate;
- Type and proof correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as required;
- Produce computer graphics for client presentations using PowerPoint (Wizard);
- Collaborate with other assistants to provide phone coverage, work coverage and general team support;
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate, e.g., monthly time and expense reports, maintain up-to-date paper and electronic files, etc.
Global strategy consultants firm at top location in Amsterdam. Young, multicultural and driven atmosphere.
- One of the best places to work (Glassdoor);
- Near train station;
- Work hard, play hard;
- Dynamic and international environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required;
- A minimum of five years direct executive secretarial experience;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English are required;
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams;
- Highly motivated; self-starter;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail necessary;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required;
- Strong customer service focus.