Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) Mechatronics Hardware (MH) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The department Electronic Development, group Electrical Design Services is responsible for:
- Component Engineering Service;
- End of Life Service;
- PCB Layout Design;
- Technology Expertise Service;
- Tools support;
The LCM Engineer reports hierarchically to the group leader Electrical Design Services and functionally to the team leader of the EOL team. He or she will be part of the EOL team and share responsibility for all EOL’s.
Triggered by an EOL notification, you manage the solution, mostly by part alternatives. You will be technical lead in investigating the impact of the change, present the proper introduction scenario and actively manage all stakeholders: Component Engineering, Logistics and Projects.
Member of the EOL team, responsible for EOL:
- Manage the EOL process from start (EOL IP) until completed implementation (SAP);
- Find replacement parts with support of Component engineers;
- Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions;
- Present possible solutions to stake holders, negotiate alternatives, get approval for implementation;
- If possible, implement the replacement yourself, otherwise deploy to the projects;
- Maintain related documentation;
- Track progress and report status;
- Build a cross-sectoral network that allows smooth decision and follow-up;
- Keep informed about platforms of the ASML machines and related projects;
- Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization;
- Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management;
- Bachelor or higher in engineering (by education or experience), and affinity for electronics and/or mechanics.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or higher in engineering (by education or experience), and affinity for electronics and/or mechanics.
- 5 years or more experience in Engineering, projects or logistics (preferably at ASML);
- Leadership, negotiation and communication.
- Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills;
- Leadership, is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority;
- Accurate, systematic and analytical in approach;
- Fluent English;
- Professional communication;
- Familiar with Logistical data (SAP) and Engineering data (Siemens TCE).