Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, High Tech, Media
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead Operational projects for specific internal or external customers with the purpose of assuring the projects continuity and the project quality up to high standard.
• Enabling customers to reach fabrication maturity of specific products;
• Identifying the main product requirements and being able to translate them into process specifications;
• Customer satisfaction;
• Excellent communication with all stakeholders.
In the Process engineering and Maintenance team, part of the MEMS foundry, we are looking for an enthusiastic, result-driven Product Engineer who will work together with the existing teams in assuring products fabrication maturity:
- Responsible for the CtQ flow-down analysis;
- Facilitates process FMEA activities. Depending on the project scope could include component or module design FMEA;
- Supports component/module release for production;
- Provides feedback from product data to the process and equipment;
- Identifies component/module weaknesses;
- Ensures manufacturability for these products;
- Ensures testability and test coverage for these products;
- Analyses product and component data and keep product trends, report and summarize these for both internal use and reporting to the customer;
- Participates or lead 8D teams to solve issues in case of customer complaints, production problems or technology problems;
- Develop and execute the Test Plan;
- Installs packaging requirements and transfer to Supply chain;
- Responsible for product specific documentation towards customer;
- Support product release for production;
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues;
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
Highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who are highly experienced in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process and Maintenance Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department within Philips Innovation Services Technology Laboratories and consists of about 25 experts.
We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of the exact sciences;
- Experience in process engineering & development;
- Relevant experience in industrial processing, semiconductor is preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal;
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment;
- Green Belt is preferred, Black Belt is highly valued;
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English;
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams where priorities are changing;
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing.