Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Interesenting opportunity for an experienced Project / Change Manager with a solid financial background. The assingment starts from the 1st of January for at least 6 months.
Introduction and role description
Global Business Services (GBS) delivers shared services for HR, Finance, IM and NPR using a global organization serving the business. GBS optimizes the delivery for these functions and strives to deliver at market cost and with excellent service. GBS has set as objective to give back time to the businesses so that they can focus on our customers, growing their business and innovation. One of the services from GBS is to deliver project and transition management services.
The Transition Manager FP&A will work within Finance to support the organizational change in the FP&A Function. He/she will work in close cooperation with the Director FP&A and will coordinate the work in all regions (Asia, Americas, Europe). The project has stakeholders in the business and functions. The TM needs to make sure that they are aware and aligned to the objectives of the project.
The Transition Manager delivers the transition(s) including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and monitoring project activities. The Transition Manager needs to be very hands-on and track actions and open issues with the action holders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Delivery of projects within Time, required Quality, Scope and Budget, keeping a keen eye on Risk and Resourcing:
- Create, agree and manage according to Project Plan
- Engage with stakeholders and report on Project progress
- Make sure that Project is sufficiently staffed
- Identify the Risks and agree mitigation with stakeholders
- Manage dependencies within the Project and with other Projects, especially other
Our client is a multinational. The location of this assigment is Amsterdam with possible international travel to Warsaw.
We offer a very challenging assigment for at least 6 months.
Education and Certifications
BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or other analytical field required.
The following certifications are not required but very highly desired:
· Accreditations in Finance
· PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
· Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification or other process
Experience and other
· Minimum of 3 years of transition management
· Level of responsibility:
- Required: Must have been primary responsible manager for at least 5 transitions end-to-end.
- Desired: Experience as Portfolio Manager or Program Manager for matrixed business unit or functional group
· Industry experience:
- Required: Experience working in mid/large complex and diverse environments
- Desired: History working within a shared services or BPO organization. Demonstrated experience with more than one industry type including consulting experience or service delivery experience.
· Geographic Scope:
- Required: Ability to work in Amsterdam / Arnhem with ability to speak & write fluent English. Ability to travel internationally up to 25%.
- Desired: Proven track record of working in different countries, and conducting business in a mixed-language environment. Also desired to be fluent in at least one other language.
- Desired: Experience training, mentoring, and/or coaching new project managers.
- Required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project and Project Server.
- Desired: SAP; SharePoint
- Required: English
- Desired: Fluency in other languages such as French, (Brazilian) Portuguese, German, Dutch or Chinese