Legal & Tax
In dienst van opdrachtgever
High Tech, Services
Over deze vacature
Unique and challenging opportunity for a (Junior) Legal Consultant at the most international misconduct-reporting specialist.
As a (Junior) Legal Consultant you work with the Chief Knowledge Officer and together you are responsible for all legal & knowledge matters, such as:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts, giving legal advice and monitoring developments (in the field of privacy, security, e-commerce; anything relevant for whistle-blowers);
- Actively contributing to the positioning of People Intouch as the European knowledge centre on misconduct reporting;
- Switching frequently and at various levels with customers and other partners: from employees to key-decisions-makers.
With large clients (like BMW, IKEA, Nestlé, TUI) in more than 55 countries and SpeakUp®/Case Management System operating in 75+ languages and in 249 countries / territories, People Intouch can truly claim its unique global reach.
In Europe, complaining about your colleagues is widely considered as ‘not done’. This is rooted in both culture and history. Countries were once occupied by foreign powers or ruled by regimes that encouraged people to betray and report on each other. For the same reason, it is ‘not done’ to interrogate loyal employees who wish to help their company by reporting possible misconduct. Another very important topic is data protection and data security. This entails both protecting the rights of all the persons involved when reporting misconduct, and keeping company data safe from intrusion by other groups, even by governments. People Intouch understands these sensitivities very well. They have developed a misconduct-reporting concept that accommodates each of these issues by design, without sacrificing quality.
You are welcomed to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and passionate colleagues.
The benefits are:
- Fair salary depending on experience;
- Good pension scheme;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Preferably available full-time, otherwise 32 or 36 hours
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree in Law
- Fluent in English (orally & in writing)
Need to have
- Affinity with integrity
- Experience with drafting and negotiating contracts
- Brains: accurate, analytical and critical
- Social: connective, strong communication skills and works well in a team
- Power: driven, solution-oriented and hands on
Nice to have
- Other language skills
- Familiar with Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Consultancy skills: presenting, formulating and getting advice accepted
- Experience with whistle-blower issues