Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you the linking pin who would like to coordinate the mechanical End-of-life (EOL) process from start to finish? Would you gather all related EOL information to guarantee a smooth replacement process with clear priorities? Do you have at least 5 years of work experience within a technical environment and preferably 2 years of ASML experience and a background in Engineering, Logistics or Project Management?
Triggered by a mechanical End-of-life (EOL) message from our supply base of vendor components, you’ll manage the implementation of the component replacement. You will be process responsible and actively manage all stakeholders; like component engineers, logistic engineers and project engineers.
- Manage the Mechanical EOL process from start to finish;
- Gather all related EOL information to guarantee a smooth replacement process with clear priorities;
- Initiate the required actions, track progress and report status;
- Manage proper implementation of solutions;
- Build a network, which allows smooth decisions and follow-up;
- Keep informed about platforms of the ASML machines and related projects;
- Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor level by education and/or experience.
- More than 5 years of experience within a technical company;
- Preferable 2 years or more experience at ASML in engineering, projects or logistics;
- Leadership, negotiation and communication.
- Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skill;
- Influencing without power; you able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority;
- Accurate, systematic and analytical in approach;
- Fluent English;
- Able to operate as a linking pin and sometimes dealing with high priorities;
- You are familiar with common computer applications and you learn quickly about new ones.