Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
‘Excellent designs are characterized by the balance of functional performance, quality, cost and logistical performance’. ‘Catalogue components set the boundaries of design performance’.
Do these statements match your experiences in electronics design? Are you challenged by negotiating this balance with multi-disciplinary internal and external stakeholders? Can you push tomorrow’s boundaries? Join us.
Support realization of the ASML product roadmap by expert knowledge on component technology and market development.
Ensure availability of the best of-the-shelf component solutions the market has to offer ASML.
Mitigate effects of of-the-shelf component issues.
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of catalogue materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new materials early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers and procurement officers providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics.
- Build and maintain expertise within the assigned product category;
- Selection, qualification and introduction of new components in the ASML database;
- Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives;
- Ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date component data in the database;
- Together with the component engineering team guard the performance level of catalogue products in the database;
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issues.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV, the group Electrical Design Services is responsible for supporting electronic-based solutions and for support on delivery of these solutions. The component engineer will report to the manager of the Electrical Design Services group.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or higher in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- More than 2 years in electronics design, preferably in the field of embedded functions and systems;
- Affinity with production equipment and (cleanroom) tooling;
- Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, IEC).
- Team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Influencing without authority;
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and in writing.