Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the experienced data scientist that can generate actionable insights from Big Data? Are you able to identify and apply the most effective machine learning approach to analyze complex machine data and apply the results to improve performance and diagnostics capabilities? Do you consider it part of your job to inspire others and share your knowledge with your colleagues, then read on!
At CSI, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team of data scientists, physicists, computer experts, and engineers to uncover causal relationships between equipment parameters and application performance. Implement (un-)supervised machine learning models on the high-dimensional features space of the most advanced microlithography machines around the globe. You will leverage a high-performance computer cluster that ranks in the top 100 of the world.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the development, specification and design of new ASML products. Within Development & Engineering, the CSI department delivers and advances state-of-the- art methods and techniques for the structural improvement of the performance and quality of scanner components. The holder of this position reports to the manager of CSI Analytics. As a Senior Data Scientist / Machine Learning Architect you are responsible for:
- Technical leadership within project(s);
- Breakdown the challenge into project work items and supervise progress;
- Provide guidance to the (jr.) data scientists in how to apply machine learning models dependent on the nature of the challenge, the expected insights to be gained, and the availability, quality, density and quantity of data;
- Work closely with domain experts to find and validate causal relations;
- Ensure documentation and knowledge sharing at various levels in the organization;
- Safeguard quality output of the data science project team;
- Competence leadership for data science;
- Share your knowledge and insights with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Help build a dedicated data science training curriculum for CSI together with the group lead;
- Apply and further develop methodologies and models to help the team find the right approach per challenge type;
- Leverage your professional network to accelerate knowledge and skills build-up.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Proven track record with >7 years of experience in Big Data analytics, and machine learning on structured and unstructured data;
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and Scripting (e.g. Python/R);
- Hands-on skills in large-scale computing;
- Extensive knowledge in finding causation in signals , developing predictive models and their implementation in production;
- Experience in working in a high-tech sector and co-working with highly skilled domain experts;
- Excellent communicator, who can convince across disciplines and management layers;
- Practical approach, being able to work in a high demanding, result driven environment.
- PhD in Mathematics, Data Science, Econometrics or related.
- Thinks creative, out of the box;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, entrepreneurial;
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.