€ 35000 - € 60000, < € 60
Project & Program Management, Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In this role (temporary until July, 2019), you have the opportunity to support the Marketing Transformation team with an important part of the transformation which is to ensure that career scenario’s for Marketing will be developed, next to providing support in the HR deployment activities around the Marketing Transformation. This will imply close cooperation with the BC&D HRBP, HRBP in the Businesses and Markets next to Marketing Excellence responsible for Marketing Capabilities.
You are responsible for:
• Proposing and developing the concepts (in terms of employee career paths) and make use of current Philips models and practices
• Maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Working in the project team
You are a part of:
The BCD HR Transformation team. You will be working in a highly international environment and a dynamic headquarters environment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant Masters education (Psychology, Personnel, Business Administration)
- Work experience within HR (line) and preferably knowledge of marketing and knowledge of Health Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Commandment of English language
- Commandment of Excel and PowerPoint
The work location will be Eindhoven
. On a regularly basis you have to travel to Philips Amsterdam.