Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Media, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips Healthcare Informatics we are recruiting a Field Marketing Manager. It is an assignment for 7 months, 40 hours week in Eindhoven.
As Field Marketing Manager for the Philips Business Group Healthcare Informatics, you will be responsible for the downstream marketing process with the overall goal to help support sales growth of the Radiology Informatics portfolio.
By doing so, you will collaborate closely with business unit product marketing to ensure successful product launches in the international markets, as well as the marketing managers and sales specialist in the markets to identify the best marketing strategy to increase awareness and preference around our solutions.
As Field Marketing Manager you will focus on:
- Ensuring optimal commercial presence on regional exhibitions/congresses;
- Translating the global marketing strategy to regional field marketing objectives;
- Maintaining contacts with specific large/key countries from other regions and communicate any relevant information around the solution;
- Organizing international sales meetings and new hire trainings;
- Ensuring successful New Product Introductions;
- Support sales specialists by performing presentations and product demos at customers as well as at local events.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Philips employees experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
You will be part of the M2O (Market to Order) Radiology Informatics team of the Philips Business Group Healthcare Informatics being responsible for field marketing in the entire International market (main focus is on EMEA). In this position, you will report into the Radiology Informatics M2O Manager based in the Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or economics;
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable marketing role;
- Experience in dealing with international markets;
- A track record in Healthcare or IT marketing;
- Strong communication as well as interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Business English.