€ 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a commited Executive Assistant to support the CEO. Our client is based in Eindhoven and the organization consists of a team of 30 employees.
We are looking for a candidate who at least meets the following requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to manage needs in person, over the phone, text, and through email
- Minimum of five - ten years of working experience on Board or C-level and in an international environment
- Perfect command of English and Dutch
- Proactive and creative in solving problems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational and time management skills
- Stress-resistant and flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Available full time (36-40 hrs/week)
It is a company that is progressive in the techonology of medical devices. The organization is dynamic, international and consists of a team of 30 professionals who focus on improving the lives of patients through innovation.
Contract for 6 months via YER, with the possibility that you will be extended for a permanent position at the client.
Tasks consist of, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the CEO, by handling all inquiries, correspondence and requests directed to the CEO. The EA prioritizes and determines the urgency of response and escalates issues as appropriate
- Proactive complex calendar and mailbox management
- Proactive management of complex international travel itineraries from beginning to end, including briefings, management of last-minute changes etc
- Developing and supporting business and personal relationships with several key stakeholders including shareholders, Board members and employees; serves as a liaison for the CEO
- Organizing board meetings, executive team meetings, quarterly webcasts, the annual general shareholders meeting and all-company meetings