< € 35000, € 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For the R&D department of our client, we are looking for an ambitious Process Scientist. Are you the creative process Scientist YER is looking for?
The process technology team plays an important role in the innovation of the packaging equipment we develop for the semi-conductor industry. Currently, we are looking for a process scientist to strengthen this team. As process scientist, you are responsible for investigating new and existing processes or materials on a fundamental level.
Connecting theory and practice, evaluating subjects on feasibility and practical application as well as introducing new technology is part of your work. This requires identifying the connection between machine, tooling, and customer requirements.
Further, you analyze and verify the process and its possibilities, and transfer findings and knowledge to colleague process developers / scientists. As process scientist, you play a central role in new process development. You are connected to multiple departments worldwide and are an integral part of process development work. As such, you actively support process development colleagues in customer projects. You will further advice other departments on research topics. As process scientist, you report to the manager process technology.
Our client develops and produces machines for the Semicon industry
After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client.
- A university degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Physics or Mechanical).
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of industrial research.
- Able to translate research results into practical working methods.
- Be capable of maintaining overview and scouting opportunities.
- Innovation and pushing the technological limits is a second nature.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Because of the international working environment, candidates should be fluent in English and should be willing to travel occasionally.