Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
System Architect for Beauty lifecycle management
In this role, you have the opportunity to learn all the ins and outs of maintaining a profitable portfolio of Beauty products. In this position, you can have a very steep learning curve since you will solve a variety of topics, will work together with other system architects and help make decisions with a fast business impact. Part of our portfolio is medically regulated which adds to the challenge of this role.
You are responsible for
• Assess the impact of change requests, be it a product launch in a country, cost down or regulatory related changes,
• Update product requirements,
• Provide options and make informed decisions on technical solutions,
• Define test plans and assess test results,
• Maintain the Design History Files,
• Support ‘local for local’ (Hong Kong) device development
You are a part of
The Beauty team within Innovation Site Eindhoven, which is part of Personal Care. This team is responsible for development and maintenance of hair depilation products like the Philips Lumea range and skin care devices like the VisaPure range. You will interact with many related parties, e.g. Marketing, production, supply chain. You will be in a highly dynamic environment in an enthusiastic team.
For support to local for local developments, you will be working together with our team in Hong Kong.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Master’s degree (technical degree preferred),
• Be an abstract, analytical, and creative thinker,
• An excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes, since you will be working with people of many disciplines,
• The following experience is a pre, but not per se required:
o Design for Six Sigma,
o Consumer product development
o understanding and translating consumer needs
• Fluency in written/spoken English