Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The Packaging Developer provides design and development support by developing structural packaging for consumer products sold globally. The packaging work concerns mainly consumer packaging and transportation packaging, where the consumer packaging requires alignment with the marketing team, e.g. translating marketing requirements into structural packaging requirements. The transportation packaging needs to be configured to suit the supply chain and factories. The aim is to develop structural designs that are appealing to the consumer and at the same time functionally sound and cost effective. All packaging development activities are executed in close cooperation with the production facilities.
The Innovation Site Eindhoven is a dynamic and fast growing innovation site for medical B2C products, part of Innovation & Development (I&D). The Innovation Site focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions, within Philips HealthTech strategy. They are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market. The M&CC team is committed to supporting parents and their babies, giving them the best start in life to set the stage for healthy futures.
One of the key growth areas at the Innovation Site Eindhoven is the Mother and Child Care category (Philips Avent). You report to Group Lead LCM Mechanical Engineering, Packaging and TPD.
The Mother & Childcare set-up is international, with supply centers and strategic suppliers spread around the world. The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We are looking for:
• Analytical and geometric problem solving ability is required as part of activities in providing packaging specifications on carton dimensions and weights
• Secure the technical product documentation, in particular the data related to packaging dimensions and logistical data. Tasks would be to upload this data to the PLM system (Cemafore, to be replaced by Windchill).
• Knowledge of standard packaging materials like paper/carton, plastics, etc.
• Experience with Windchill, Artios CAD and Cape palletizing software is preferred.
• Because you will work with factories, suppliers and innovation sites across the globe, strong communication skills are required, both written and oral.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Packaging Science or related technical discipline like Industrial Design Engineering.