Human Resource & Recruitment, Support
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The International Mobility Office (IMO) supports business travelers in the area of immigration, social security and tax related matters related to travels. We are looking for a HR assistant International Mobility Office / Assistant County Coordinator (0,8 - 1,0 fte) to temporarily support our (Sr.) Country Coordinators (+- 5 months).
As an HR assistant country coordinator you will prepare the required documentation for the application of entry visa and work permits for the ASML travelers:
- Preparation of invitation letters, letters of guarantee etc.
- Looking up information in HR systems and composing various documents
- Checking submitted information from travelers and ensuring that all required information is complete and correct
- Initiation of external vendors for the application of entry visa and work permits
- Informing travelers on processing times of the various visa and letting them know in case planned travel dates are not feasible
- Answering questions of travelers on application status and check with vendors on agreed deadlines
- Working with reporting tools to be able to deliver required reports for the business on application status etc
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Vocational or Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Profound experience with complex administrative processes
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Excellent communicator, convincing and strong personality
- Be able to work in a team and speak up
- Very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn
- Fluent in English