Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity, electrical cabinet design and or electromechanical module design for high-tech products? Do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the electrical design, realization and to a limit extend qualifying of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
The Electrical Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
• Operate in a multidisciplinary team
• Responsible for the technical content of the Technical Product Documentation
• Configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation
• Management of the electrical infrastructure between modules in the products
• Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical infrastructure products
• Implementation of engineering changes into the products
• Interfacing with other Electrical Mechanical Engineers
• Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams
• Manage outsourcing of various electrical infrastructure products
• Make a personal work breakdown and planning
• Act as a technical coach for other designers
• Represent project team in several meetings
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E)of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. There are multiple vacancies for an Electrical Mechanical Engineer within the EDEV cluster.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor / Master degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering or similar.
5+ years experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in NX.
Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
• Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills
• Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
• Pragmatic attitude
• Quality focus
• Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch