€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
I would like to get in touch with candidates who would like to work at our client ASML (Veldhoven, NL) and would like to know what their job options are. I recruit for various positions within ASML, but especially within the D&E and Applications departments.
Depending on your education and experience (on your CV) we can schedule an interview (either by f2f or skype) and discuss the next steps!
Working at ASML within D&E or Applications means wokring in multidisciplinary project teams. There is a huge diversity in open positions, after an interview we can decide what job would be suitable for you.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products.
Within ASML the Business line Applications provides integrated solutions with computational, metrology and control technology for extendibility and improved efficiency of lithography products.
We offer 1 year contract, because I recruit for the conversion flex positions at ASML. This means that after a positive evaluation, ASML can offer you the permanent contract.
During your first year at YER, we are responsible for:
- Firstly: guiding you through the whole ASML recruitment and selection process (job selection and interview preparation etc)
- Relocation process (if needed)
- Work permit application process (if needed)
- Guiding you through your job evaluation process at ASML together with your manager;
- Offering you Training possibilities on behalf of YER and ASML (technical and non-technical) and of course Dutch language course!
- BSc, MSc, PDEng, Ph.D. in Engineering (done your studies at a Technical University in the NL or Europe)
- 0–10 years of experience
- Knowledge of Matlab is a plus but not a must
- Studying and/or living in the Netherlands is a plus but not a must
- Teamworker and excellent communicator in English is a must!
- Result focused and a ‘can do’ spirit
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude