max. € 90k/year (detachering), €80,-/hour
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
An interim 7-months position within the Europe Supply group of Philips Personal Health Commercial Supply Chain.
As operational improvement manager you will be responsible for identifying and driving the implementation of improvement in supply operation, with focus area on QxP planning performance, Sales outlook/ Latest View process, Safety stock fulfilment, Key Module inventory management and Direct Delivery implementation.
The role and responsibility will include data analytics, reporting, project management, and driving improvement based on the outcome of the analytics, as well as to manage stakeholders in the relevant process.
To be successful in this role you need to have strong background in supply chain, high accuracy to support data analytics, project management skills, and the ability to work independently as well as within the team to drive and implement changes.
- Manage and produce QxP reporting and drive performance improvement in this KPI
- Manage and produce weekly latest view report with high accuracy and lead the discussion with markets, supply centers, and/or management
- Manage Safety Stock fulfilment tracker, analyze the gap together with the supply center/markets, and drive improvement
- Manage and support Key Module inventory management for European Late Customization Center
- Drive and coordinate direct delivery initiatives with supply centers and the markets
- Support global initiatives in the area of CSL, Inventory management, and other supply chain initiatives
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. The brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that their products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. It is responsible for the end-to-end development and realization of new product propositions.
Because of the maternity/paternity leave of the current Philips-employee we are looking for a candidate who wants to working on a tempory project. We can offer a YER-contract (detachering) or a interim-management-contract (ZZP).
- 3-5 years supply chain knowledge and experience
- Excel proficiency, affinity working with numbers and related IT systems
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal with good customer service minded and ‘can-do’ mentality
- Ability to work and coordinate with different functions in a multicultural and virtual working environment
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize workloads, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner