Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Can you lead a team of machine engineers, plan their work, create team spirit and take their performance to a higher level? Then we are looking for you.
ASML's Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. The System Test and Integration (STI) team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at system level. An important responsibility of this team is to maintain the machines (protos) in the cleanroom and support the verification of our releases on them.
The Proto Team Lead (junior project manager) manages a team of Proto Engineers, plans their work and maximizes their performance.
Your job mission is to build, integrate and release proto systems with minimum lead-time and maximum quality. Ensure that the proto engineers work together as a professional, well-oiled team.
Make sure the as-built configuration of the proto system is well known and up-to-date. Maximize the utilization of proto systems. Ensure the project targets assigned to the proto system are reached effectively.
The proto team lead is coordinating the proto engineering team. This team is responsible for assuring high availability and flawless operation of proto systems. It supports the development and testing process by preparing proto systems in time with known system status. Other members of this team are the proto engineers. The team closely cooperates with the development projects. Responsibilities of the proto team lead are the following:
- Proto integration plan: create and maintain proto integration plan in line with the overall integration plan. Maintain the daily plan for proto systems based on the proto integration plan. Manage the execution of the daily plan: set priorities and adjust plan in case of disturbances. Strong interaction with the delivering development projects is required. Define milestones and dispatch the preparation deliverables within the proto engineering team for effective and efficient integration of the proto system;
- Maximize team performance: make sure that the proto engineers work together as a team and that they handle their area of responsibility proactively and professionally;
- Issue management: make sure all issues found on proto systems are properly diagnosed and reported. Chase and implement solutions. Chair integration issue management meeting;
- Machine performance and configuration control: plan the hardware and software configuration of the proto system over time. Manage differences between configuration-to-be-built and configuration-as-build by frequent implementation of engineering changes through upgrades. Make sure the correct procedures and recoveries are available to bring the machine to the specified performance level;
- Drive contents of integration: know the contents of the integration steps to be executed at the system. Drive the progress of integration with technical knowhow and report on progress to stakeholders.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSc/MSc in: electronics, physics, mechatronics;
- Proven background of at least 3-5 years in relevant multidisciplinary technical working environment;
- Knowledge of system integration competences, e.g. dependency planning in V-model, recovery sequences and complex system troubleshooting and diagnosis;
- Coordination/team lead skills;
- People oriented and able to communicate in a clear and comprehensible way;
- Good team player;
- Pragmatic, result-driven, “make-it-happen" attitude;
- Flexible and stress-resistant: be able to deal with changes in an uncertain and dynamic environment;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.