Depending knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
To join DSM’s Finance Reporting & Analytics team we are looking for a
Junior Business Analyst
Can you accelerate our ambition to become a data and analytics driven Finance function, by developing top-quality reports which provide more insights for DSM’s Businesses and maximize the efficiency of our Finance departments? If so, then this might be a perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a junior Business Analyst to join DSM’s Finance Reporting & Analytics team.
As a junior Business Analyst, you will be mainly responsible for the development of high-quality Financial reports for our Business Groups and Finance Regions in Power BI. Based in Sittard, the Netherlands, you will be closely collaborating with Regional Finance Managers, BG account managers and the Global Reporting Lead to ensure maximum added value and efficiency gain from the developed reports. Furthermore, you are expected to identify reporting standardization and automation opportunities.
The Key responsibilities in this position will be:
- Responsible for the development of financial reports in Power BI
- Alignment with our IT department in initiating automation of developed reports and monitoring progress of running reporting automation projects
- Development of optimal deployment of developed reports to ensure efficiency gains for the Regional Finance departments
- Supporting the Regional Reporting Leads in building up their capabilities in Power BI
- Support in optimizing and managing the reporting demand intake & prioritization process
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
-Project for 6 months
-40 hours per week (32h is possible)
- Bachelor degree in Economics
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, DAX programming and data modeling
- At least 3 years of working experience in finance departments
- Knowledge and experience of financial reporting systems and tooling
- Hands-on, getting things done mentality
- Preferably experienced with programming in Mendix
- Fluency in English