€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Energie
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
You will hold a pivotal role in a New Business venture - driving a new business proposition from idea to success in the market. The proposition is new to the world and a crucial step in our ambition so our customer can get their patients home faster and healthier, and stay there, living the lives they love. If you are up for this role and you have the right background and skills, we are looking for you!
You are accountable for the implementation of the equipment manufacturing line at IGT-Operations, the implementation and management of sales and operations planning of equipment and consumable devices, and the installation and field service of the equipment at the hospital. You work directly with other venture team members, the venture’s contract manufacturers and with hospitals. You report to the venture’s Chief Operations Officer.
• Formulates the manufacturing project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing of the overall project, specifies the resourcing of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
• Introduces new product releases in the operations organization
• Formulates the equipment installation project plan for each unit of equipment sold to a hospital and drives the service on the units that are operational in a hospital
• Controls the project budget and project progress, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
• Leads the project in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
• Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
• Drives the Sales and Operations Planning process, from sales forecast to order fulfillment, covering the full supply chain
• Support the venture’s COO to implement and ramp up the channel
Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is a business group within Philips, spanning the interventional X-ray business, the recently acquired Volcano, Spectranetics and EPD business and the Business Incubation group. The overall purpose of IGT is to create a clinical solutions business, changing the way Philips interacts with our customers and portfolio.
The Business Incubation group (BI) is a dedicated corporate venturing organization tasked to create new solutions for IGT, focusing on procedure innovation and new business model development in the cardio-vascular domain. Within BI, entrepreneurial multidisciplinary teams act as start-ups (ventures) in the larger corporation, tasked to build new businesses and acquire new skills whilst leveraging the competencies of the broader Philips organization. One such start-up is the Eclipse venture, creating novel solutions to navigate minimally-invasive devices. The Eclipse venture is based in Best, The Netherlands
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This specific vacancy is Philips Innovation Services (PInS). Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of related experience
- Or a Master’s degree with 3 years of related experience.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of manufacturing, sales and operations planning, and maintenance of medical equipment, who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Experience with manufacturing of other Philips/IGT/medical products is preferred.