Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips Benelux we are searching an Online Content Manager. It is an assignment for 5months, 40 hours week in Eindhoven. Fluent in Dutch is required.
You will join the Digital Team of Philips Personal Care Benelux as Asset and Content Producer. The Digital Team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as SEO, SEA Social media and programmatic campaigns, and the Philips online store. You will be managing marketing content production to support all digital campaigns, the website and the Philips online store.
• Manage production and on-time delivery of all digital campaign advertising ads
• Develop creative campaign concepts together with the content team
• Working closely with the digital marketing 360s to stay on top of changes & adaptations in campaigns, due to content switches, AB-test results and/or general best practices.
• Assess and pro-actively implement campaign asset changes & adaptations
• Manage, control and steer the sign-off of the assets in close cooperation with H&O and the brand desk.
• Follow the uniform production methodology
o Ensure optimal delivery and re-usage of the assets throughout the touchpoints defined in the ecosystem – in line with the functional content requirements
o Monitor and apply brand compliance according to Philips brand guidelines
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
• Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or a related field
• Understand the creative process and content production across touchpoints, tools and agencies
• Have relevant working experience in the area of production management in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities, demand and timelines
• Have experience with the following production tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, DoubleClick, Facebook
• Have experience with creating dynamic content: GIF and HTML5
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
• Are capable of producing and managing large volumes of assets, working with short deadlines, dynamic & changing environment
• Take ownership, solution minded with a great eye for detail
• Have a hands on approach
• Are fluent in Dutch, verbal and written