€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Make the future now.
At ASML we make world leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operation and your own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
As Team Lead Warehouse Services & Support Team1 , your first mission is to organize and prepare your teams to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for high-achievers who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several strategic improvement proposals – taking the ASML Warehousing Operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys an challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.
The Team Lead Warehouse Services & Support Team 1 is responsible for the following:
- Leading teams, Setting targets, monitor and drive for improvements
- Delivering and coordinating material movements inside and outside SAP
- Executing, monitoring scrap process to assure compliant wow and traceability
- Receiving and optimizing transport material returns from field to assure correct return into the ASML supply chain
- Receiving, handling and delivering high value optical equipment to production and prepare for shipment
- Safety: Ensure a safe working environment for all persons in Warehouse operations and collaborate on program level with our 3PL partner
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output & support. Setting up improvement plans and leading process improvement teams
- Planning/Output: Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the Production Plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and delivery reliability for each production & support flow within the department. Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing those stakeholders (in and outside the department) involved in the event of deviations. Responsible for performance reporting
- Support: Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time, and to ensure a fast ramp up for volume and support
- Infrastructure: Ensure infrastructure to assure effective and efficient production tasks. Ensure the availability and proper use of effective production and qualification procedures and systems
- Management: Coordinates and manages operational annual plan. Ensure adequate organization and staffing to realize production at optimized cost levels. Ensure proper execution of HR&O policies and procedures. Coaches the team members, delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment. Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance
- Continuous Improvement: Evaluates organizational design for own functional discipline and initiates and implements organizational improvements for the Warehouse operation in terms of processes, products and people capabilities. Drives improvement projects within the Warehouse department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realizing the TF/EF Warehouse & Logistics mission and vision. Supports & leads in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1. Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects
- Collaboration: Explains and convinces internal and external parties beyond content driven arguments and is able to appeal to interest, culture and level of others. Contributing towards effective collaboration with other TF/EF (Warehouse) departments, Material Handling, Production Planning, Material Planning, Logistics Service Providers and other ASML Departments (e.g. Supply Chain Management)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO+/ Bachelor degree in a logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering.
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading position within production or logistics, warehousing or comparable logistics functions and groups (span of control);
- Warehousing & Supporting processes and –complexity both inside and outside a cleanroom
- SAP/WMS knowledge
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes.
- Lean Manufacturing
- Continuous process improvement
- Improvement team facilitation
- Knowledge of quality improvement projects
- Experience in problem analyses of products and processes
- Change Management Skills (soft and hard)
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation
- Able to make change happen
- Able to translate models and concepts to practical implementation (and vice versa);
- Communication / presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative
- Strong analytics, structured in his/her approach, persistent
- A good Team worker with social skills and a service attitude
- Able to coordinate groups of employees from various levels in the company
- Experience with change management (both process and people related)
Context of the position
The Warehouse & Logistics department within ASML is responsible for both inbound logistics (receipt, storage, inspection, picking, cleaning & kitting and delivery to production) as well as outbound logistics (planning, cleaning, labeling, packing and shipment of ASML’s products) for all factories and all incidental activities related to production. As Team lead You directly manage 4 teams of Logistics Specialists.