Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Can you manage and transition operations of the collaboration solutions of Office 365 to our Office 365 Operations team for Workplace services? We are looking for an experienced Office 365 Technology Lead with a proven track record in this area and a particular focus on mainly Exchange, Skype for Business, Groups, Teams and Intune. Do you have the right set of skills? We would like to talk to you.
You will be the technology leader who understands the ecosystem whether those services are delivered On Premise, in a hybrid On Premise/Cloud or pure Cloud solution. You will set the direction for improving the global IT Workplace services for ASML worldwide.
As Technology Lead Office 365 Communication, you are a member of the IT Workplace services organization. In this global role, you will have the opportunity to - together with our Service Provider for Office 365 - support all countries and regions by providing technical input, guidance and advice in support of the existing and future Office 365 services to ensure that the services continue to meet our business objectives, maximizing service quality and ensuring that changes within Office 365 are implemented effectively. You will contribute directly to the attainment of the strategic deliverables of ASML’s internal customers and end users.
You represent the IT Workplace services organization for (a part of) the IT services portfolio towards the IT Competence Centers and the internal customers. Besides this your role includes:
- Analyze and align current and upcoming Office 365 technology solutions with business strategies and technical and functional fit;
- Provide subject matter expertise for the Office 365 Exchange, Skype for Business, Groups, Teams and Intune service in support of business projects, providing advice and guidance;
- Manage the process for onboarding to the Office 365 operations team for both process transition and functional transition;
- Collaborate with the other Technology Leads within the IT Workplace services organization;
- Provide backup activities for Office 365 workloads controlled by other Technology Leads;
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Solution Architects and other stakeholders to develop the service strategy and roadmap;
- Contribute to projects, service enhancements and new services;
- Validate and provide advice on issues and escalations related to the service performance;
- Work with local teams in the various countries to ensure delivery of the locally provided services is in alignment with the group;
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert with all stakeholders;
- Support outsourced services and partnership with suppliers that improve services as well as monitor and evaluate service, ensuring Service;
Level Agreements and processes are maintained and fully delivered to meet ASML’s needs.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor level Information Technology or similar.
- 10 years+ experience, of which 5 to 7 years experience in this or comparable job;
- A strong focus and proven track record on Office 365 and IT Workplace services is a must;
- Must have extensive knowledge of functional and technical setup of applications, databases systems, IT Infrastructure in a brought sense and be familiar with multiple operating systems;
- Experience with ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery processes is a must;
- Strong process management skills.
- Taking and driving ownership;
- Shows initiative, creativity and problem solving attitude;
- Be process focused in thinking and implementation;
- Influencing without power;
- Customer orientation;
- Planning & prioritizing;
- Strong inner drive;
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of the English language.