Max. € 80,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips IGT (Image Guided Therapy) in Best we are looking for an Interim Business Performance Manager/Business Controller. The start date is the 1st of January for approximately 4,5 months.
The Business Performance Manager IGT (Image Guided Therapy) drives business performance by linking financial performance with the operational execution and deployment in the BG and markets. In doing so, the BPM is the key contributor behind the profitability, productivity and the business analysis on the actual operational result.
- Act as the finance business partner in analysing Key Performance Data (e.g. Material, labor, mix, price, Sellex) both in monthly reviews as well as quarterly forecast processes, to develop and support strategies/plans to structurally improve the financial performance of the BG/Market;
- In close interaction with the 2 CS Business Managers and 17 Markets: drive and support benchmarking, analysing and identifying improvement areas and reducing variation against the norm/targets;
- Review and validate continuous improvement initiatives from financial and business perspective;
- Provide hands-on assistance to the IGT CS Controller and Head of CS IGT Systems with financial performance related business cases and reporting.
You will report into the Head of CS IGT Systems, and are part of both the IGT CS marketing team, as well as the IGT F&A organization (dotted reporting line).
In the marketing team you will work with other Product/Program Managers, modality performance managers, and business managers.
Both the marketing and F&A organization operate in an open atmosphere and are characterized by a “self-starting” mentality and creating your own focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders. The work location is Best, The Netherlands.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
A challenging opportunity for a commercial professional with a strong passion for Healthcare and services. Working in an international and dynamic role with the responsibility to translate business opportunities into operational results During the assignment you will be contracted by YER en deployed to Philips.
- Master degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study;
- Min. 5 year of experience as controller or FP&A analyst;
- Proven track record in a multinational, preferably in the Healthcare industry and/or in Customer Services;
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to translate financial performance in improvement programs;
- Team player, Self-starting, persistent, result driven, "Can-do-Will-do" mentality and creative;
- Advanced technical skills in Excel and PowerPoint.