Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within the EUV Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
Your job mission is to install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
- Install ASML equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Perform administrative and coordination duties including SO's. IRG's, pass down, progress reporting;
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred;
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and pre-pack (de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting;
- An interest in other technical processes;
- Awareness of various cultural differences.