Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Dismount of the short stroke assy into sub-modules;
- (Re-)Assembly of short stroke motor and short stroke assy including mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
- (Re-)Assembly of wafer stage positioning sub-modules such as chuck assy, crash rim, e-box, e-pin;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills;
- Willingness to start in 2-shift and possibly transfer to dayshift.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering with at least 2 years of experience.
Candidates with a HBO (bachelor) degree in the areas mentioned above can also be offered, if they have at least 1 year hands on (assembly) experience and experience with diagnosis to cars or machines.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure; Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical: Solving problems;
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development;
- Delivers high quality;
- Eager to learn and expand skills;
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills;
- Willing to work in 2 shifts (later Monday till Friday dayshift);
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English.