Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you ready to make the next step in your career? Apply today!
Linux software development
- Compilation of source code using GNU tools
- Debugging and tracing using GNU tools
- Investigation of issues with library dependencies
- Developing applications with frameworks like QT, .NET, etc.
Linux kernel development:
- Enabling devices or busses and connecting them to proper drivers(SPI, CAN, I2C,etc)
- Investigation of issues in device drivers code
- Profiling drivers code where needed
- Integration of software for the whole Linux system ready for system testing
- Gather the test requirements and prepare dedicated system for issue investigation
- Modify the system when needed for dedicated test scenario
This big semiconductor company creates solutions that enable secure connections for a
smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, it is driving innovation in
the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure,
lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
• BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience in Software and Hardware Engineering
• Knowledge of C,C++, Python and Bash programming languages
• Working with cross-compilation toolchains for ARM
Knowledge of build systems (YOCTO,OpenEmbedded,etc.)
Experience to work with BSP for customized boards
• Strong knowledge of Linux, Kernel software development (GNU tool)
• Experience with software engineering techniques (life cycle, planning, requirements, integration and testing)
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal /written).
• Experience in working in/with multi-site and multi-cultural projects/teams.
You might also have:
• Knowledge of Electronics design which helps to solve issues on the intermediate layer HW-SW
• Familiarity with semiconductor/automotive field
O Familiarity with Image and video processing